Hubbell SystemOne is an innovative system that provides consumers with the flexibility to create personal solutions for the most demanding multi-service applications for both flush in-floor boxes and fire-rated poke-throughs. Hubbell SystemOne features a unique universal cover assembly and a wide variety of application sub-plates that install on both Hubbell flush floor boxes and fire-rated poke-throughs. Now, whatever the application, Hubbell SystemOne delivers a consistent, aesthetic and functional solution for applications "in-the-floor" or "through-the-floor" for power, voice, data, and AV requirements.
| SystemOne Floor Box Application
|| Steel, Concrete
| Unit Package
| Order Quantity
|| Carton of 1
| Catalog Page
|| Click Here
| Hubbell SystemOne Configuration Page
|| Click Here
- Non-metallic riser.
- The Stamped Steel Floor Box construction provides an economic solution for above-grade applications.
- Concentric knockouts permit various conduit sizes for both power and data services.
- Easily installed, aesthetic and configurable floor box solution for open floor plans that require both power and data services.
- The Hubbell SystemOne Universal Cover mounts directly to the floor box riser, eliminating the need for an additional adapter collar.
- Convenient cubic inch (cm3) capacity markings on interior of box.
- Leveling feet provide before pour adjustability.
- PVC riser allows a simple saw cut for adjustment after pour.
- Supplied with concrete cover and closure plugs (where applicable).
- Designed to accommodate multi-service applications with the wide offering of Hubbell SystemOne Sub-Plates.
- Provides an economical, easy to install in-floor delivery system for large, open plan spaces.
- Supplied with concrete cover, conduit reducers and conduit hub plugs.
- The Hubbell SystemOne Universal Cover features SCRUBSHIELD technology that exceeds UL514A and UL514C scrub water exclusion requirements.
- Min. Depth of Pour: 3.50" (88.9)
- Adjustability: Full
- Cubic Inch (cm3) Capacity: 175.70 cu. in. (2879.1 cm3)
- Dimensions - A: 3.00" (76.2)
- Dimensions - B: 7.506" (190.5)
- Dimensions - C: 7.38" (187.4)
- Dimensions - D (Inside Diameter): 5.00" (127.0)
- Power Entries: 0.75", 1" Concentric Knockouts
- Data Entries: 0.75", 1", 1.25" Concentric Knockouts
- Concrete Cover Included
- Accepts Hubbell SystemOne Universal Cover
- Cover Mounting Clips Included
- Non-Metallic Low Voltage Divider Included (S1DIV1)
- Listings: UL File No. E92074, CSA File No. LR18416.
- Approved for use in the City of Chicago.