The Commercial RE-BOX® cabinets are specifically designed for housing remote and network equipment and exceed the stringent requirements of UL and Telcordia enclosure standards. The resulting safe and secure environment surpasses the industry for protecting communications equipment in locations such as classrooms, warehouses, and retail outlets. Use the pre-configured commercial RE-BOX® as a small remote data center. Each cabinet includes dedicated mounting for hubs and other active equipment and another dedicated mounting area for patch panels. Use the unloaded commercial RE-BOX® in applications such as horizontal cross connects or the telecommunications room. The modular design of this cabinet is very versatile, allowing the installer to configure the cabinet with a wide variety of accessories to mount any type of components.
- Eccentric knock-outs for conduit and rectangular knock-outs for metal and PVC raceway.
- Door lifts off when open for easy installation, hinge easily reversed in the field (requires Catalog No. REKI).
- Flexible mounting for active equipment including hubs and UPSs.
- Distributing network equipment lessens the heat load in the Telecom Room.
- Stylized, low-profile appearance.
- Suitable for classrooms and offices.
- Inter-locking door design and sloped door resist dust and vandalism.
- Wide variety of accessories allow user to tailor to suit.
- Pre-configured and User-configurable versions.
- Mounting for 19" Patch Panel hinges down for front access termination.
- Easy expansion in the field to support future growth.
- UL 1863.
- 16 ga. cold rolled Steel welded construction.
- Designed specifically for hostile environments:
- Tamper resistant per Telcordia GR-487-CORE.
- Ventilation pattern complies with UL 60950.
- Designed to meet NEMA 2.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- 2 sets of 19" mounting brackets with #12-24 formed threads to universal EIA hole pattern(5/8”, 5/8”, 1/2” spacing).
- Top set bottom hinging for patch panel and mounting (RE2=2U; RE4=4U).
- Bottom set fixed for switch gear (RE2=2U; RE4=5U).
- Load capacity: 100 lbs.
- Accepts maximum hub depth of 14” (RE2 and RE4) or 22” (RE4X).
- Abundant cable entry through sides, bottom and top.
- Compatible with major raceway and popular conduit sizes.
- Designed to dissipate 160W - industry maximum without fan.
- Weight: RE4 = 50.6 lbs.; RE2 = 45.1 lbs.
- 1 base/rear section with welded 19” brackets for 2 hubs
- 1 front door with 2 locks (NSQ tool)
- 1 set 19” extension brackets for 2 additional hubs (RE4xx only)
- 1 set 19” bottom hinge brackets for patch panels