Each floor box is furnished with removable non-metallic chamber plugs for internal wire routing between chambers.
| Floor Box Application
|| Recessed 6-Gang
| Floor Box Item
|| Floor Box, Stamped Steel
| Unit Package
| Order Quantity
|| Carton of 1
| Catalog Page
|| Click Here
- Six large compartments suitable for datacom and power devices.
- Strong, one-piece cover/flange holds up under load and abuse.
- Two cable doors.
- Fully adjustable before and after the pour.
- Cover accepts carpet inserts.
- For carpeted floors only.
- Available in cast iron and stamped steel.
- Dedicated plates accept duplex/106, Round/Decorator and blank profiles.
- AV multimedia connector capability.
- Latch turn handle on all covers keeps cover locked and makes cover easy to open.
- Puc riser is cut flush with concrete for maximum adjustability after pour.
- Minimum Depth of Pour: 3.50" (88.9)
- Material: Stamped Steel
- Before Pour Adjustability: 1.25" (31.8)
- UL File No. E31999
- CSA File No. LR18416
- Conduit KOs - Chambers B & E: One 3/4" and One 1", 1 1/4" Combo
- Conduit KOs - Chambers A, C, D & F: One 3/4" and One 1", 1 1/4" Combo
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber A: 38.2 (626.2)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber B: 5.4 (416.4)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber C: 38.2 (626.2)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber D: 38.2 (626.2)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber E: 25.4 (416.4)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber F: 38.2 (626.2)
- Device Access Area: 124.6 in2 (2042.6cm2)
- L Length: 12.5" (317.5)
- W Width: 12.5" (317.5)
- H Height: 6.18" (157.0)
- Overall Cubic Inch Capacity: 328.2 (5380.3)