Each floor box is furnished with removable non-metallic chamber plugs for internal wire routing between chambers.
| Floor Box Application
|| Recessed 6-Gang
| Floor Box Item
|| Floor Box, Cast Iron
| Unit Package
| Order Quantity
|| Carton of 1
| Catalog Page
|| Click Here
- Six large compartments suitable for datacom and power devices.
- Strong, one-piece cover/flange holds up under load and abuse.
- Two cable doors.
- Fully adjustable before and after the pour.
- Cover accepts carpet inserts.
- For carpeted floors only.
- Available in cast iron and stamped steel.
- Dedicated plates accept duplex/106, Round/Decorator and blank profiles.
- AV multimedia connector capability.
- Latch turn handle on all covers keeps cover locked and makes cover easy to open.
- Puc riser is cut flush with concrete for maximum adjustability after pour.
- Minimum Depth of Pour: 3.65" (92.7)
- Material: Cast Iron
- Before Pour Adjustability: 1.25" (31.8)
- UL File No. E31999
- CSA File No. LR18416
- Conduit Hubs, Chambers B & E: One 3/4" and One 1 1/4"
- Conduit Hubs, Chambers A, C, D & F: One 3/4" and One 1 1/4"
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber A: 36.8 (603.3)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber B 25.4 (416.4)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber C: 36.8 (606.3)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber D: 36.8 (603.3)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber E: 25.4 (416.4)
- Cubic Inch Capacity (cm3) Chamber F: 36.8 (603.3): L Length: 13.0" (330.2)
- W Width: 13.0" (330.2)
- H Height: 6.35" (161.0)
- Overall Cubic Inch Capacity: 322.6 (5288.5)